Wednesday, May 09, 2012

More on Wild Show, explanation for Kodak re drupa etc. #drupa @kodakCB

A bit more explanation about the Wild Show and why phoning in could be a problem. I started on the Wild Show as a guest on the previous show in this time slot. So I am only learning gradually. Both Chris and JD are away this week so I can choose all the music and also talk about drupa more than usual. We have played the song a couple of times. Three questions for you. If Kodak is concentrating on print and the patents on cameras are for transfer to phone companies, is there any guidance on which ones? I often use a Kodak Zi8 given to me at IPEX where my blog got me press credentials. But where to go next? Wifi would be good. Maybe you can't comment on this but any clues welcome. Second, what do you think is happening at drupa with video and social media. The news seems to be Benny Landa and as far as I can tell his social media policy is not very advanced. Search on YouTube / Twitter finds a guitar player in New York. But it seems that for impact a trade show with a suitable demo is still working ok. Do you think there will soon be a massive inkjet machine anywhere near Exeter UK. Our regional press is not that secure at the moment. If there was one in Bristol there could be regional variations on national publications. Examples from other locations would also be interesting. @kodakCB Just seen your tweet while writing this. Yes, YouTube would be excellent. There could be a link on our Facebook page and I will play the sound tomorrow. (copied from Posterous blog - will789gb - as seems to be a bit slow

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger mike said...

I discovered your web site via Google while looking for a related subject, lucky for me your web site came up, its a great website. I have bookmarked it in my Google bookmarks. You really are a phenomenal person with a brilliant mind! kidney stone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home