Thursday, July 12, 2007

Story for Ohmynews on Mars

I have sent in a story on Mars, news being the second beta.

Not edited yet, but Google Doc version here.

I realise there is a reaon for the emphasis on Flash etc. but I do think the lack of promotion for Mars is out of proportion. I will be interested in feedback on this story.

My proposal is to get more into time travel. It seems possible to grasp what is likely to be presented at drupa, so maybe ten months ahead. I will try to explore this soon. If that could be established i could maybe get my head round the ideas about "rich internet applications". It all seems to be about software that exists not, for an audience with no idea of what is possible.

By contrast XML to documents is fairly well understood. Documents including litho etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home