Friday, December 15, 2006

Acrobat Services sites updated

I have updated the websites for Acrobat Services. In recent months, well maybe a year or two, they have not been updated as I have found blogs to be easier. Also I have not got my head round Acrobat 8 or the changes since Adobe merged with Macromedia. It has been quite confusing now that acrobat connect has almost nothing to do with PDF. Now that Mars has been announced at least there is a direction I can recognise as to do with PDF as I remember it.

So there is a story about Mars for Acrobat Services .co.uk and the .com site. Previously I had thought about the UK as dial-up. now broadband is fairly well available so the difference is maybe that the UK is still on flat documents and the .com one at least covers Flash video etc. to some extent. Actually things are not so clear but people will find what suits them.

It is very hard to make out what the Adobe income is for PDF based products compare to the Flash lines. My guess is that PDF is still most of the income although the future presented is mostly about Flash. My emphasis is a bit retro but there is still some base for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home